Spring Valley Care is a domiciliary care agency based in Ruislip that specialises in providing care and support to individuals living in their own homes. We are CQC registered and are able to provide regulated services like personal care and medication administration.
All our carers are highly trained and they are able to embed the 6Cs (Caring, Compassionate, Courage, Commitment, Competent and Communication) into their practice to ensure you receive the best care.
We specialize in:
- Elderly Care,
- Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Live in Care
- Compassionate end of life care
- Supporting individuals with learning disabilities and mental health problems.
Initial assessment is carried out so that we get to know the service user’s likes, dislikes, needs, wishes and preferences. Spring Valley objectives are to provide services which:
- Meet the assessed needs of the service user whilst maintaining their self-esteem.
- Recognise the individuality and diversity of each service user and respect their personal, cultural and religious beliefs.
- Are reliable, dependable and responsive whilst showing courtesy and respect.
- Provide a person-centred care. A personal care plan will never be made without active participation of the service user and where necessary their representative or advocate.
- Offer choice and encourage the service user to make decisions of how they want to looked after.
- Provide accessible and up to date information for prospective and existing service users and their representative to enable informed choice.
- Are respectful of the individual’s personal space and privacy.
We are CQC registered and we provide services which safeguard and protects the health, welfare and quality of life of vulnerable adults living in their own homes. All our carers are DBS checked and they receive an intensive induction training before they are allowed to support any service user. We also carry out regular supervision, home visits and spot check for your peace of mind.
86, Southcote Rise, Ruislip HA4 7LW
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Hillingdon Council or PCG Care Solutions will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and any inaccuracies/errors within these pages. Those using the site are advised to refer to the Buyers Guide prior to making a purchase as well as making their own enquiries and seeking independent advice.