Heritage Care is a registered charity that supports people from diverse backgrounds, who generally have only limited opportunity to participate meaningfully in their communities, despite having a range of abilities, skills and potential. This can be because of the ageing process, mental health issues or having a learning disability. All services are provided in the community within a range of settings; maintaining independence, exercising choice and developing and retaining skill levels are at the heart of our work. As a social and health care provider we specialise in the provision of flexible individualised support solutions for people with complex needs, including supported living, care homes, housing & care (extra care), domiciliary care, short breaks, recovery, training and employment.
Heritage Care provides personalised support designed with the individual. We will:
• Provide high quality care and support services that enable people to control their own lives.
• Plan in partnership with people who use our services and involve them in all aspects of our work.
• Embrace diversity across all work and services.
• Work as a team in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust.
• Value everyone’s contribution and develop everyone’s potential.
• Promote awareness of the environment in all we do.
Connaught House, 112-120 High Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 4HJ
While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Hillingdon Council or PCG Care Solutions will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and any inaccuracies/errors within these pages. Those using the site are advised to refer to the Buyers Guide prior to making a purchase as well as making their own enquiries and seeking independent advice.