Connect to Support Hillingdon
Please review and correct the information below.

Compliments and complaints

Our commitment

We are committed to providing excellent customer care and good quality services.

We would like to know when you are pleased with our services and welcome your feedback.

We also realise that sometimes things go wrong. If they do, we want to hear from you so that we can put them right, learn from what has happened and put measures in place to avoid things happening again.

Giving feedback on this site

If you would like to give feedback on the content or services on this website, you can use the 'Feedback' option which is available at the top of the home page and on the bottom of every page. This feedback comes direct to the council so it can be addressed and responded to.

We also keep a log of changes requested and display them in the 'You said, we did' section of the website.

How to give compliments and complaints

If you would like to advise the council of any compliments or complaints, you can do so here.

Mediation and dispute resolution relating to SEND

If you have any complaints that specifically relate to SEND and any decision making or disagreements that arise between parents and the Local Authority regarding special education needs, please do so here.

Last reviewed: 26/09/2017

Useful links


Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Compliments and Complaints

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.

While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Hillingdon Council or PCG Care Solutions will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and any inaccuracies/errors within these pages. Those using the site are advised to refer to the Buyers Guide prior to making a purchase as well as making their own enquiries and seeking independent advice.


Copyright© 2012 - 2017 PCG Care Solutions. View our Terms of use, our Privacy policy or our Accessibility statement