Connect to Support Hillingdon
Please review and correct the information below.

Child and Adolescent Mental Health

Child and Adolescent Mental Health

Who should access the service?

This service is available for children (not for anyone aged 18 or over) who have difficulties with their emotional or behavioural well-being.

CAMH - Collingham Child and Family Centre

Who should access the service?

This centre functions as a children's inpatient service for children under the age of 13 and their families.

Eating Disorders

Children and Young People's Eating Disorder Service

Who should have access to this service?

This service was created to help and support children and young people (17 and under) in Central and North West London who are experiencing psychological distress due to their eating disorder.

Last reviewed: 25/04/2018

Useful links


Report this page

Close window

You can use this form to register any query or complaint you may have about this website or any of the content within it. Simply fill in the details below and this will be sent directly to us to investigate. We will always try and respond within one working day.

Page Reference: Local Offer CAMHS

However if you have further concerns about internet safety and would like further independent advice, please select the CEOP button below.

Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre Internet Safety
Helpdesk Icon

Need help?

Close window

If you need help using shop4support call the shop4support Helpdesk on
0333 600 6330 or email info@shop4support.com

If you have a question about social care, please contact your council.
Find out who your council is here.

While every care has been taken in the compilation of this information, neither Hillingdon Council or PCG Care Solutions will be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using the site and any inaccuracies/errors within these pages. Those using the site are advised to refer to the Buyers Guide prior to making a purchase as well as making their own enquiries and seeking independent advice.


Copyright© 2012 - 2017 PCG Care Solutions. View our Terms of use, our Privacy policy or our Accessibility statement